IT Project Manager in Den Haag
Spanish Multinational is interested in hiring IT Project Manager -IT specialist for a 3 month project in Den Haag- Inmediate hiring:
Very good Knowledge of Quality Management Systems and related quality standards (such as ISO
• Excellent knowledge of standard Project Management Methodologies (e.g. PRINCE 2).
• Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies.
• Demonstrable ability to innovate with a view to contributing to process and service improvements whilst working within and adhering to the current Project and Quality processes, procedures and
• Very good knowledge about IT Governance Frameworks (e.g. CobiT). • Working knowledge of related industry quality standards (ISO, IEEE, ISTQB (ISEB)), ideally with
• Specific experience with:
– Project Management. (3-5 years previous experience as a Project Manager – minimum)
– Project planning tools (e.g. MS Project).
– Configuration Management and Version Control. • Familiar with enterprise desktop applications: IBM Lotus Notes, MS Office
• Experience in technical documentation creation
Interested candidates send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org