Administration Assistant (Junior)
The company: A fast growing seafood trading start-up company currently opening a new office in Amsterdam. This is an exciting starter position for someone who is eager to develop abilities …
The company: A fast growing seafood trading start-up company currently opening a new office in Amsterdam.
This is an exciting starter position for someone who is eager to develop abilities in the administration field and join (and grow with) a growing start-up in its early days.
You will join the Amsterdam office and help establish their BeNeLux business. You will work closely with the Country Manager in Amsterdam, and be the responsible of all administrative aspects. You will take over of the daily basis administration side of the company.
• Take over and manage the administration books.
• Make invoices, pro-formas, payments and file documentation.
• Report directly to and assist the Country Manager.
• Give support in the administration part of the Company´s logistics: Import, export, transport documents…
• Be in close and continuous contact with accountant advisors, legal advisors and Human Resources advisors.
• Bachelor degree (Business Administration or Economics preferred).
• 1 year experience in administrative field.
• Business fluency, written and spoken, in English.
• Spanish is a plus.
• Living in the Amsterdam area, or able to move on very short notice.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Able to take initiative and work independently.
• Sociable, communicative, and personable.
This is a full time, long term position, starting with a seven-month contract.
Start date: ASAP
Interested candidates, please, send your CV and Introduction Letter to email@example.com